Doux me is the owner of the domain name www.douxme.com. Doux me has exclusive ownership of the Site. The Site as a whole, as well as the elements composing it (including texts, arborescence, software, animations, photos, illustrations, diagrams, graphic representations, logos etc…) constitutes intellectual property. In compliance with the laws regulating literary and artistic property or related rights, the reproduction and the representation of all or part of the elements composing the Site are completely forbidden, unless there is specific authorization from Doux me.
The specified named brands are registered trademarks.
Respect of the integrity of the Site
The Internet users undertake to refrain from blocking or forcing the Site’s operations, from modifying, altering or suppressing the Site’s elements, and from introducing fraudulent data.
Limitation of Liability
Doux me declines all responsibility:
- for all imprecision, inaccuracy or omission linked to information available on the Site;
- for any interruption of operations on the Site;
- for the occurrence of bugs;
- for all damage due to a fraudulent intrusion by a third party and resulting in a modification of the information available on the Site;
- and more generally for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origin, nature, or consequences due to someone’s access to the Site or to the impossibility to access it, as well as the use of the Site and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter. Doux me particularly denies any liability for the damages which could be caused to the Internet user’s computer hardware following their access to the Site, and the use or downloading of any of its elements (data, texts, pictures, videos or sounds, etc…).
Finally, Doux me denies all responsibility concerning any violation committed by the Internet users against the above conditions of use, and more particularly against the point relative to copyright.
Applicable law and competent court
The Site and its conditions of access and use are under French law. All conflict related to the site will be subject to the exclusive competence of the Paris Courts.